A child’s first dental visits influence their feelings about dentistry for the rest of their life. It’s essential that children have positive, fun dental experiences, setting the foundation of a lifetime of healthy smiles and a desire to care for their oral health.
At South Lake Pediatric Dentistry, We Believe in Making Kids Happy, One Healthy Smile at a Time!
We know it’s essential to provide a fun, welcoming environment where children always feel safe. Our pediatric dentists, Dr. Frank Kendrick and Dr. Tonya Mealor-Kendrick are calm, gentle, and reassuring. They encourage our young patients to ask questions and offer with age-appropriate answers.
Along with our incredible team, our doctors deliver advanced care that keeps children smiling. We focus on preventive care: dental exams and cleaning, fluoride, sealants, and mouthguards. When more advanced care is needed, the doctors use leading-edge techniques ensuring the best results.
South Lake Pediatric Dentistry offers:
- Pediatric hospital dentistry and care for pediatric dental emergencies
- Solutions to teeth grinding, gum disease in children, and dental abscesses
- Dental care for babies and special needs dentistry
- Sedation dentistry, including IV sedation and nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Sports dentistry and Under Armour® Mouthware for athletes
- Digital X-rays and DIAGNOdent laser cavity screening
Please contact one of our family-friendly pediatric dental office, in Huntersville, NC, and schedule a visit for your child. We serve Concord, Cornelius, and surrounding communities, and offer complimentary baby exams (for babies under one year old) and orthodontic consultations.
Everyone at South Lake Pediatric Dentistry looks forward to welcoming your child to our dental family. We’d love to start them on the path to a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles; call, today!